I must admit that my trip to Udaipur has been one of the most cherished. I can’t help it, but I get hell bent on making people go there if they haven’t 😀 and trust me once back from there, they feel & do the same.
Maybe my love for it is because of the forts and palaces, the rich heritage and so many things to see and explore. All in all a grand wholesome package.
4 full days are good enough to see most of the place and some famous places around it. So, here is what all you can do in this trip:
- Forts – Chittorgarh Fort, Kumbhalgarh Fort
- Palaces – City Palace, Jagmandir Palace
- The Royal Vintage Car Collection Display
- Temples/Mandir – Jagdish (Vishnu) Mandir, Eklingji, Ranakpur Temple, Saas Bahu Mandir
- Lakes – Pichola, Fateh Sagar
- Maharana Pratap Memorial, Ropeway to the highest point of Udaipur, Saheliyon ki Baari
- Walk down the lanes of the city to enjoy their culture, food and art
Quite an interesting listing! If you have not been there you know where to head next 🙂
….and, if you like what you just read, do ‘like it’ & ‘share it’. Non WordPress users please ‘rate’ it to express your appreciation 🙂 Also do not forget to ‘follow the blog’ to remain updated about newer posts ❤
Monika Ohson / TravelerInMe